My focus in school was metal sculpture, specifically metal casting and foundry technique. I also minored in Art History with a focus on pre-Christian and Islamic art . However, because of the focus areas, there is a lot left to be uncovered, and this is what I am exploring in my continuing education.
In no particular order, here are the skills I’d like to acquire through advanced study:
- Gain some mastery of core art skills
- Art history- especially women in art and the women ‘behind’ famous artists.
- Learn how to use new technology
- Develop my own courses, teach
- Increase my art business skills
- Sell my art